51. If there ______ slight delays in the bus service to the airport, Ms. Suzuki would have caught her scheduled flight to Brussels.
A. had not been B. were not
C. has not been D. was not
52. ______ financial forecasts, the German economy is expected to recover strongly during the third quarter.
A. Due to B. According to
C. Related to D. In case of
53. You can arrive in Beijing earlier for the meeting ______ you don’t mind taking the night train.
A. if B. so C. though D. until
54. The advent of the Internet has ______ altered the way people do business across the world.
A. deliberately B. periodically
C. radically D. considerately
55. It was suggested that all government ministers should ______ information on their financial interests.
A. discover B. uncover C. tell D. disclose
京ICP備10218183號 京ICP證161188號 京公網安備11010802020593號 出版物經營許可證新出發京批字第直130052號